Saturday, June 14, 2014

My Online Makeup Shopping June 2014

 Naykaa  was offering a 25% discount on Lakme & Maybelline products! & that was from the 2nd to the 4th of June. So I bought an entire range of makeup products online & thought I should review them too.
 I've been thinking of buying some face makeup, for sometimes, which I've been putting off for a while now. I needed new foundaton, pressed powder & concealer. So when I came across this offer, I didn't think twice before diving in!(though now I definitely think I should have thought twice :( ). Apparently I bought 3 foundations. & 2 concealers :/ . & I'm someone who doesn't even wear a full face makeup on a regular basis. & wait for it....all the 3 foundation & 2 concealer colors are wrong for me! But anyway I'd review each product separately.

 Now there is this incident I'd like to share before I show you guys the things I purchased. I was ordering a lot of things, I was crazy exited & super anxious to finish placing the order, least the products go out of stock. Maybe because the offer felt like too good to be true & I was so scared that it would be too late before I could get them, I actually faced complications! It showed they don't deliver to my address & I was horror struck! I was like (!) This can't be happening to me! I left a message on the "May I help you" tab at the Naykaa website on the 2nd & no help came even on the 3rd. Thoroughly panicked, I then decided to mail Naykaa customer care. Adwaita, reverted back immediately. She along with Riah, helped me a lot. They actually placed the order for me since I was facing some technical difficulties (I found out they did deliver to my address yay!). So yes, Naykaa don't only have great deals, they also have great customer care.
 So I received my goodies parcel, exactly after a week, this Wednesday! I was so elated to finally get them!  & here are the pictures :)


Who doesn't like to see this the moment they open the door? :D                                                                                  
 So the things I got are:

Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Compact ~ 06 Almond Honey

Lakme Absolute White Intense Skin Cover SPF 25 ~ 05

Lakme Absolute White Intense Concealer Stick SPF 20 ~ Medium to Dark & 03 Medium

Lakme Absolute Shine Line ~ Black

Maybelline The Falsies ~ Washable Black

Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation ~ Pure Beige 2 & Nude Beige 3.5




No comments:

Post a Comment