Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Review: I Love...raspberry & blackberry ~ exfoliating shower smoothie & nourishing body butter

I'm going to be reviewing two products today. As I mentioned in the heading ~ I Love...raspberry & blackberry ~ exfoliating shower smoothie & nourishing body butter.

These are not yet available in India, though hoping we would start getting them soon. My sister-in-law got these for me from Dubai when she was visiting us. That's how I came across this brand & looked  up on the internet for their website. I found it & I love it. It's an UK based company, you can't really buy them from here...but it's so tempting that I can't help not sharing with you guys! The best thing about these? They come in delicious flavors & they are cheap!  So here's the link~ www.ilovecosmeics.eu

Note: They changed their packaging recently & the products look even more yummier! Also I did find a random few of I Love... products recently while I was shopping online...most probably on Flipkart & Amazon.

So coming back to the products I have got:
I Love...exfoliating shower smoothie ~ The consistency is more on the runny side. Not exactly thick & it has tiny exfoliating particles which are not beads. They felt rough & natural as I tried to squeeze them between my fingers. More like some part of a fruit grinded. I used it a lot of times & it feels mild on the skin though. Like you can hardly feel the granules. The smoothie is alright to be honest. It doesn't lather at all & the skin feels a little silky after you are done washing your skin. I generally dig the squeaky feeling on my skin after a shower so I wasn't exactly satisfied. The fragrance is on the milder side & not exactly very fruity. Not exactly delicious. To be honest I never had raspberries or blackberries so I wouldn't know but at least I am sure they wouldn't smell so soapy. The smell doesn't last at all. On the brighter side it does leave the skin moisturized enough so that you don't have to use anything afterwards.
Price: AED 18.50 for 200 ml (so roughly Rs.299)

p.s: I love how the smoothie talks to me, 'cause I love talking to smoothies lol!


I Love...nourishing body butter ~ In the container the cream looks (& also feels) pretty thick but the best thing about this cream is it's totally non-greasy so you can comfortably wear it even in summers. (Do check out my hand, can yo even find a trace of greasiness?). It is also nourishing enough to be used in winters.I do like to use it right after shower so that I feel supple all day. Plus I smell good, the smell actually stays for a good few hours & let me mention it's not mild either. This one does smell good! The aroma is deliciously fruity as the cream suggests. Yes, that's right! The cream suggested it's delicious lol! Girls (or boys) who love fruity fragrances would love this, it actually does smell like some sort of berries.


Price: AED 18.50 for 200 ml (roughly Rs.299)

So that was it. Hope you find the review interesting & useful. Do let me know if you have used any I Love...products & what you thought of them. Would love to hear from you guys so do leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment